Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse

Article about: I purchased a mannequin and now I can finally complete what I am calling a "battle worn" display. It will be based upon this M42 Feldbluse. I had posted the collection of worn fiel

Default Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse

I purchased a mannequin and now I can finally complete what I am calling a "battle worn" display. It will be based upon this M42 Feldbluse. I had posted the collection of worn field gear along with this Feldbluse and other clothing previously in this section. Now it can all come together. First photos show the basic items to start including Bluse, Marschstiefel, Keilhose and Schiffchen. I will add more items and complete the display. The five foot eight inch male display came from New York mannequins. The feet were not flexible so I had to remove part of each foot down to the heel to get the Marschstiefel to fit. I have discovered that dressing a full size mannequin is difficult work. Neil

Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 FeldbluseHeer "Battle worn" Model 42 FeldbluseHeer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse
    P
    Many

Looks excellent already, can’t wait to see it all done!

Five eight was taller than I thought but everything fits perfectly. NH

Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse

?

Great set up.

MAP
    ?

Looks great Neil. Well done

I have only one full size 2nd hand dept store mannequin and agree 100% about the feet. That is why mine is barefoot
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Looks great Neil!

I second the motion regarding the effort involved in what I call "mannequin wrestling". That's why I haven't changed my uniform display much in a long time.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Wow! Great work in pulling it all together Neil!

Very impressive mannequin.

Andy

As a "non mannequin owning collector" I'd like to thank you for your struggling and congratulate you on a great ensemble display.

Adding the field gear. Y-straps, ammo pouches, bread bag, canteen, shovel and bayonet. I will be adding a mess tin and shelter quarter plus gas mask canister. I will also be filling the bread bag and including an inert grenade. I need some advice for placement of those items. Neil

Heer "Battle worn" Model 42 FeldbluseHeer "Battle worn" Model 42 FeldbluseHeer "Battle worn" Model 42 FeldbluseHeer "Battle worn" Model 42 Feldbluse

Looks great, very jealous!

The used equipment makes it look very realistic, I also love that field repainted canteen

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast