Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Helmet Collection Reboot

Article about: Hi all! I just got this Luftwaffe M40 in today I posted it before and I ended up actually getting it I’m happy with it! And took some photos real quick with my other helmet I wanted to sta

Default Helmet Collection Reboot

Hi all! I just got this Luftwaffe M40 in today I posted it before and I ended up actually getting it I’m happy with it! And took some photos real quick with my other helmet I wanted to start this thread so I could add every helmet I collect so they are all together I still regret selling my first collection I had but guess what I can sit around and throw a fit or restart so here we go lol! Sorry I’m not a expert photo taker like some of you guys on here but I tried, hope you guys enjoy!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot   Helmet Collection Reboot  

Helmet Collection Reboot   Helmet Collection Reboot  

Helmet Collection Reboot  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Helmet Collection Reboot
    P
    Many

Very nice Giants! Unfortunate you had to move your first helmets, but in no time you’ll be back to where you were. I remember the days when you were new around here and watching your collection grow has been awesome! So no complaints here watching it grow again

Haha thank you very much Matt! Now I need to add a very nice camo helmet like yours next that’ll take a very long time to find!!!

Also I want to put in here I look under all the liners now with a dental mirror tool lol and I found this underneath the size stamp on the liner in hand it looks like it’s either 33 or 38 I first started thinking it was the other side of the ink stamp but I do not think it is.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Helmet Collection Reboot  

Those are 2 great helmets to start you on the path back to a full bore helmet collecting addict! Jim G.

As we all know these are one of the most common combat helms and I think we take them for granted seeing them all the time.
    But.... they are so damn good lookin
    Congrats bro!
    Z

MAP
    ?

This is gonna be a long thread eventually!

Nice to be back on the horse again

Two solid examples!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you Paddy! I agree these simple combat helmets are sometime taken for granted!

I hope so Map! There will be a third addition hopefully this Saturday if shipping is quick! Now I need you too loosen your grip on your Camo helmets so I can take one lol, thanks Map!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Giants77 View Post
    .....Now I need you too loosen your grip on your Camo helmets so I can take one lol, thanks Map!
    I've never sold a helmet before....only traded one once....so it'll be a long wait.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well I definetly wont hold my breath on it then literally and figuratively lol!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast