Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Historicaly important IRISH EASTER UPRISING MEDAL GROUP rare Officially Named GROUP to G.P.O recipiant.

Article about: Hi, ummmm bit of a bargain really think the price I paid was what the arm bands alone are worth ;-) did a lot of research before hand on what original groups should contain...and give away t

Hi,
    ummmm bit of a bargain really think the price I paid was what the arm bands alone are worth ;-) did a lot of research before hand on what original groups should contain...and give away tell tale signs of repro easter uprising medals ...this passed everything , excep the weight was slightly under on the easter medal but then clasps broke on this so may explain it. Yes he is on the roll for the General Post Office . listed as SENIOR there as well !! ;-)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Historicaly important IRISH EASTER UPRISING MEDAL GROUP rare Officially Named GROUP to G.P.O recipiant.
    P
    Many

Too cool! If you Ever decide to sell the lot, keep me in mind! I just missed out a number of years ago on a Rebel Flag that sold on Whytes. I wasn't able to watch it closely enough and ended up missing it! I think I'll regret that forever...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Yes sometimes you have to go with your gut and gamble a bit...a lot of repro named medals out there , took a gamble on this as it was priced inline with an unnamed group...didn't realise how much until I checked Adams auctioneers ..was a little shocked. Couldn't ever have dreamed of getting something this good for what I paid ....its a keeper !!!!!! ;-0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2