Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938

Article about: Most of these have been shown in the HJ section of the forum, but for the members who don't read that section here is my collection of early pre 1938 style Hitlerjugend shoulder straps. The

Default Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938

Most of these have been shown in the HJ section of the forum, but for the members who don't read that section here is my collection of early pre 1938 style Hitlerjugend shoulder straps. The earliest straps had dual colored piping often reflective of the Landesfarben that the H.J. Bann was located in or in some cases the piping represented the colors of the S.A. Gau that the H.J. Bann was subordinate to when the H.J. was under control of the local S.A.. The earliest HJ Bann were not numbered but named. Later during the period when the Oberbann structure was in place the coloring of the numerals and piping reflected the respective Oberbann. The Oberbann structure colors were red for Oberbann 1, yellow for Oberbann 2, green for Oberbann 3, blue for Oberbann 4, black for Oberbann 5 and white for Oberbann 6. The Roman numeral underneath the Arabic numeral reflected the Unterbann of the H.J. Bann of the wearer. With the demise of the Oberbann structure in 1935-36 the Roman numeral was done away with and the piping began to reflect the specialty of the wearer. I've been collecting H.J. shoulder straps for about 4 years now and it is my main collecting focus. Feel free to ask any questions. Enjoy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938   Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938  

Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938   Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938  

Attached Images Attached Images Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938

hi, would you know of anyone that has the strap that goes from the belt over the shoulder and to trhe front of the belt, i need one to complete my hitler youth uniform and i can t find one any where. my email is leeturfitt@gmail.com if you know of one thnx

Here is a non RZM one.

Relics Of The Reich

?

Very very nice collection. I must admit i am no expert on HJ militaria. But thanks for sharing your treasures!

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Very very nice collection. I must admit i am no expert on HJ militaria. But thanks for sharing your treasures!
    Thanks for the compliment. I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination. I try to focus on this area only and gain as much knowledge and experience as possible. Always happy to share what I have learned.

Superb Darin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

thank you that one will do just fine.

Default Is this a Hitlerjugend button

Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938

Quote by Leoparden View Post
    Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938Hitlerjugend Shoulder Straps Pre 1938
    Seeing how you already have a thread concerning that button there is no real reason to hijack this one.

I'm just trying to get FrankBooth's attention. He seems to have an eye for this

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast