Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Just a pic

Article about: Weather is bad over here. I was just playing and tried to make a picture of things I collect that shows the variety of subjects I am into .... The helmet on the left is a Belgian 19th centur

Default Just a pic

Weather is bad over here.
    I was just playing and tried to make a picture of things I collect that shows the variety of subjects I am into ....

The helmet on the left is a Belgian 19th century cuirassier, Belgian militaria being one of my main themes.

The ship at the back looks a lot like the one Tintin found on one of his adventures. Tintin adventures inspired me definitely, during all those years.

I like medals of all nations; there is a Hungarian and my RK that I managed to complete with a ribbon.

I like daggers and swords, not just TR related.

The metal lion on the right is marked "Meurrisse", probably a old chocolate advertising item. I like chocolate and any nice objects...

And between the lion and the ship there is a ammo shaped cardboard box. That one is the most military related box I have in my collection.

The skull was dug up on the eastern front, and probably part of a walking stick, I saw a similar one on the forum, once... Just love skull's too.

I am into much more,... but I'll try to put that in a next pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just a pic  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just a pic
    P
    Many

Very nice and eclectic Kris!
    Love the ship, and the skull!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph.
    Here is a better view of the ship.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just a pic  

cheers
    |<ris

Great picture Kris.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

CBH
    ?

I'd gladly have any of the above items in my collection, and i'm sure you're just scratching the surface.
    Great college Kris. The weather here is on the cool side -12c , -22c with the windchill but its sunny!

Temperature doesn't drop under zero here, but we haven't seen the sun for ages...

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by stuka f View Post
    Weather is bad over here.
    I was just playing and tried to make a picture of things I collect that shows the variety of subjects I am into ....

The helmet on the left is a Belgian 19th century cuirassier, Belgian militaria being one of my main themes.

The ship at the back looks a lot like the one Tintin found on one of his adventures. Tintin adventures inspired me definitely, during all those years.

I like medals of all nations; there is a Hungarian and my RK that I managed to complete with a ribbon.

I like daggers and swords, not just TR related.

The metal lion on the right is marked "Meurrisse", probably a old chocolate advertising item. I like chocolate and any nice objects...

And between the lion and the ship there is a ammo shaped cardboard box. That one is the most military related box I have in my collection.

The skull was dug up on the eastern front, and probably part of a walking stick, I saw a similar one on the forum, once... Just love skull's too.

I am into much more,... but I'll try to put that in a next pic.
    That's what winter is for. Stay home & mess around with ones collection & take some pics for the forum

Thanks for showing. I like the ship too !