Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

KuK Officer Display 1918, Italian Front

Article about: Hi, something that's been a while in the making but if I may share my Austrian Officers dugout display circa 1918, situation Italian Front. I have been some what anorak like in getting toget

Default KuK Officer Display 1918, Italian Front

Hi, something that's been a while in the making but if I may share my Austrian Officers dugout display circa 1918, situation Italian Front.

I have been some what anorak like in getting together these items and have concentrated on late war only with original items dating from 1916 pattern only....

For example the Magazine is Budapest publication from late 1916 and the paper work is all original dated 1918 as is the newspaper. The binoculars are 1915 Kreigsmodel so arewartime production as is the water bottle, helmet (naturally) and other items of issue combat kit.

The personal items are private purchase as a rule but the wallet is marked for "the second christmas in the field" and the cigarette case bears the Imperial Eagle. The ruck sack is the late war paper cloth material and the Steyr M95 is the favoured shorter carbine model used by Assault troops. The bayonet is unit marked IR4 that matches the tunic I have and places this unit serving on the Front at that time.

Two items are German manufacture such as the Field telephone 16B and the water bottle hanging up, which I have put into the display to show the mix match of kit used by the Austrians who relied on a certain extent on their Allies for supplies of some combat equipment.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

kind regards

Tony

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KuK Officer Display 1918, Italian Front
    P
    Many

KuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian Front

The bread, eggs, condensed milk and Cognac are display only and are not original !!!!!!!!!!!!

KuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian FrontKuK Officer Display 1918, Italian Front

Thanks for looking.

Tony

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast