Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Max Show stuff

Article about: Some slightly better pics of what I came home with from the MAX. Nothing jaw dropping, but all neat in their own way (to me). I collect portrait postcards based on interesting photo composit

?

Default Max Show stuff

Some slightly better pics of what I came home with from the MAX. Nothing jaw dropping, but all neat in their own way (to me). I collect portrait postcards based on interesting photo composition/lighting, uniform characteristics, and sometimes just an interesting face. I also found a nice prewar map case with most of its contents. The actual map protector is marked 2/N.A.44, which I’m assuming must be 2nd kompanie, 44th nachrichten abteilung? Then there are two Luftwaffe flight maps, one very high level dated 1942 of the Crimea/Caucasus region and the other dated 1940 of Belarus. Both feature territory that was heavily contested. The grenade is currently in the mail since I couldn’t take it on the plane, but it has the non-perforated frag sleeve and included the pull cord and ball. I’ll refrain from posting pics of the LW overcoat and Heer belt for now as they’re more or less standard. Anyhow it was a good show!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Max Show stuff   Max Show stuff  

Max Show stuff   Max Show stuff  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Show stuff
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Nice haul! I think we talked about the grenade? The show was a blur, LOL.

I meant to spend some substantial time at Rick's table but just ending up chatting with him for a few minutes and checking out a couple photo albums before rushing off to cover more ground and chat with more friends.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Yes that was the one I mentioned, I went back and was able to negotiate a good price. Hopefully it doesn’t have any issues getting here in the mail…

And yes, I spent a while at Rick’s table. I felt like I was at a record store sorting through LP’s