Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Military Inspired Art

Article about: Hey everyone, Some of you were nice enough tp advise me to share my work here. Before I do so, let me explain what I do: I'm a graphic designer/artist and I only make vintage military art. I

Default Military Inspired Art

Hey everyone,
    Some of you were nice enough tp advise me to share my work here. Before I do so, let me explain what I do:
    I'm a graphic designer/artist and I only make vintage military art. I did work with some museums in the US to create some t-shirt designs for example. I use modern and old methods to make my designs. I hope you enjoy it and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Here are a few examples:

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Military Inspired Art
    P
    Many

?

Thank you for sharing these.
    I was looking forward to seeing what work you do.
    Great Job
    I love the SeaBee design. Very detailed and looks awesome.
    And of course I love the Memphis Bell. I have a passion for the USAAF, Mostly the 8th AF.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Thanks so much for your compliments AZphil.
    Yes, the Seabees bag took many long hours to complete, but it was totally worth it!
    I'm also super passionate with the USAAF. It actually all started there for me. Love for aviation made me discover legendary aircraft like the B17, the corsair and the P47 Thunderbolt to name a few. I really love what soldier did to customize their jackets, airplanes, bags and uniforms to make them their own. That's what I like to do: celebrate history through art.
    Here's the Blondie II, Little Joe, B17 painted bag. A celebration of lost crew at sea. I loved working on this one as well:

Thanks again for letting me share my art here! I really appreciate it!

Sonia, we do not allow the use of outside photo hosting sites here.
    Please follow the instructions in this thread to upload your photos directly to your posts.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi rbminis, I’m sorry about that. The link are all from my hosting site. It’s no pb. I will edit them and read your guide on photos. Thanks