Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

My 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So Far

Article about: My Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse collection has been growing steadily. Only a few more I am hunting for now. Mostly I have been collecting rarer maker marked crosses, LDO's, schinkels and earlier

Default My 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So Far

My Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse collection has been growing steadily. Only a few more I am hunting for now. Mostly I have been collecting rarer maker marked crosses, LDO's, schinkels and earlier variants. Also really like the parade bars that include an EK2, especially if the EK2 is a rarer one. Hope you like the pictures. Ron

My 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So FarMy 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So FarMy 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So Far

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 1939 Eisernes Kreuz 2. Klasse Collection So Far
    P
    Many

That's an Impressive Collection - Those EK2 Cases are so hard to find...!!

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    That's an Impressive Collection - Those EK2 Cases are so hard to find...!!
    Thanks Glenn. The earlier ones have the LDO in silver on the outside of the lid. The later ones have the logo inside. I have a couple more of the earlier ones coming. All of these except one have the maker stamp on the bottom of the case as well. But the maker stamp can appear inside as well.

?

That's an awesome collection Ron, especially knowing that they are the rarer and hard to obtain variants. Very well done.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    That's an awesome collection Ron, especially knowing that they are the rarer and hard to obtain variants. Very well done.
    Thanks Adrian. Not sure whether I have been fueled by passion or obsession. Perhaps a bit of both One thing for certain is that I love all the history and the EK2's are my favorite
    It's so true that you just can't stop at one!