Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).

Article about: I shifted a few things about in my collecting room a few days back, so I thought I would share the images and see what the troops think of my re-arrangements.... Best wishes Bob

Default My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).

I shifted a few things about in my collecting room a few days back, so I thought I would share the images and see what
    the troops think of my re-arrangements....

Best wishes

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).   My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).  

My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).   My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).  

My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).   My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).
    P
    Many

A couple of closer photos...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).   My bits and pieces. (mainly headgear and a few uniforms).  

A couple more....

Crikey Bob you could dress and equip an entire Luftwaffe field division with all that gear.
    Absolutely wonderful collection, and they say that Australia does not have any big private collections....
    Morrid

Superior collection there Bob,
    I have to pick on your USAAF officer - he has the wrong colour tie

Very nice Bob!....

Superb!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Superior collection there Bob,
    I have to pick on your USAAF officer - he has the wrong colour tie
    Yes the shirt and tie are my old Australian Army shirt and tie, all of the boots are also not right, they are my work boots,
    I will get around to getting period examples one day, but for now... it looks the part...

- - ------- - -

...and thanks too, for the encouraging words guys, truly appreciated !

Regards

Bob

Hey Bob where's your Lufty flight uniforms? if any?

The flags are Particularly superb! What an excellent collection!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast