Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )

Article about: Ok, so we sell up our home of 22 years ( where my collection was relegated to the garage .... " not having THAT STUFF in my house" ) and buy a farm. Wow, lots of room here darling,

Default My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )

Ok, so we sell up our home of 22 years ( where my collection was relegated to the garage .... " not having THAT STUFF in my house" ) and buy a farm.

Wow, lots of room here darling, just the two of us, can I have my collection in the house now ...huh?

No prizes for guessing where it ended up .... AGAIN!!!

ah, well at least the shed is mine ..... mine, mine .... all mine!!! ........ mwah, mwah hahaha .....

cheers all,
    Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )   My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )  

My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection clutter - mark #2 ( or, will I ever learn to be tidy? )
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Wow...nice...see lots of goodies there.....

Love the jerry cans, especially the tan one...and the panzer schreck shield..tropical gasmask...and I could keep going.

What is the black helmet?

Michael

- - ------- - -

Oh...and a shed is better than a closet...or even having to pack them away.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice stuff there Dan. Love the lids and
    gas mask canisters.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 06-05-2015 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Sp.....
    Regards,

Steve.

Cool Beam bottle....horrible booze...lol
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Got a nice bunch of items there Dan from down under! Love how you got them displayed. timothy

very nice !

Thanks guys!
    Michael, the black one is a "so-called" M34 factory guards helmet with an ARADO logo on the front. Bought it several years back and it had mixed reactions - then all these Werkschutz helmets do. Many don't like them, I like it for what it appears to be.........

William, the Beam decanter is a Vietnam 'Short timer' one ( I don't like the booze either and bought it empty )

I'll take some more general photos - most of the stuff I have done threads on over the 6 years on here. No real head spinning stuff, just good old German kit!!!!!!

Cheers, Dan

If youre in Sydney, what way did you go to buy a farm..wanted to see if we are neighbours

Quote by wizardman View Post
    If youre in Sydney, what way did you go to buy a farm..wanted to see if we are neighbours
    Southwest - on the way to the southern Highlands.

That's a great looking shed Dan!
    Mine is filled with rakes, shovels, hoses, lawnmower and spiders complete with the odd web thrown in.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast