Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My collection mainly US but growing...

Article about: An updated picture with my AAF items, I finally got some AN-6530's Steve!!!

Default Re: My collection mainly US but growing...

Could very well be - I wouldn't change a thing.
    Cool rifle that has definitely seen action !
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection mainly US but growing...
    P
    Many

Nice grouping

Planning on it for now Steve but I am going to swap the trigger guard whenever I find a milled one, and thanks Derrick

Something I just noticed thanks to you Steve not that its that important is the mark from the "wire" or whatever was holding the cracked fore grip together while being repaired. I wouldn't have thought about that... It appears it might have been placed in a vice too? I circled the marks, thanks for the info I enjoy learning.

My collection mainly US but growing...

Here is my canteen collection so far a WW1, a few WWII infantry, a paratrooper, and a few post war. I sold a few of my WWII infantry I had before because I began to think I had too many. I wouldn't mind getting a plastic and enameled one to add to my collection and even an experimental bag with carrying case... I also have a 5 gallon water can that was unMy collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...issued that is in pretty good shape. -Ben

Quote by AmericanKraut View Post
    Something I just noticed thanks to you Steve not that its that important is the mark from the "wire" or whatever was holding the cracked fore grip together while being repaired. I wouldn't have thought about that... It appears it might have been placed in a vice too? I circled the marks, thanks for the info I enjoy learning.
    Not that important really, but a part of the rifle's history. There does appear
    to be vice marks where you indicated - I do believe it is a war-time
    field repair. ( The slices/inserts are called 'biscuits' )

Your M1 is perfect for re-enacting.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I realize that its not really important but id have never figured that out does any one know a good source for trigger guards?

Here are my m1936 pistol belts in order (od-3 to od-7) dated 42 ,43, and 44. And does anyone have a enameled canteen or or plastic one out there? My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...

Here is a cap I dont know much about. According to his nara he was in J.A.G so is it a cap exclusively for that branch? By his name in the hat it says Cadet so I guess it makes sense and it also says Lexington. There are two identical caps that came with a wave magazine dated 45 and a 45 dated stars and stripe paper.

My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...My collection mainly US but growing...

NARA - AAD - Display Full Records - Electronic Army Serial Number Merged File, ca. 1938 - 1946 (Enlistment Records)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast