Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

My collection of NSDAP badges.

Article about: Hi everybody, I figured this post would be a good start in 2018; for me and other collectors. I will never forger looking at pictures on this forum or other websites of magnificent collectio

Default My collection of NSDAP badges.

Hi everybody,
    I figured this post would be a good start in 2018; for me and other collectors. I will never forger looking at pictures on this forum or other websites of magnificent collections...... I was drooling all over my keyboard thinking I'll never get there. Well, this hobby is not cheap, neither it is easy to find genuine items, but with commitment and knowledge from people on this forum my collection grew over the years. My collection includes helmets, medals, badges, weapons, documents and NSDAP pins. Today, I'll be sharing pictures of my NSDAP pins which are absolutely gorgeous. Some of them are in mint condition, some were dug up from dumpsters in Europe, some are pre RZM, transitional or late war, but every single one of them has a story!

I hope this post will motivate and inspire future collectors and with the help of warrelics community they will acquire many genuine items, which they will cherish and pass it on to future generations.

Anyhow...... thanks a lot to all Warrelics members for help over the years. PS. I'm still working on the MP44 full restoration thread.
    Cheers JW!!!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My collection of NSDAP badges.
    P
    Many

Impressive!

You can really respect the collector who sticks to one particular facet of militaria. It is truly a feat of discipline to build a collection like this, when there are so many other 'temptations' out there. One can really appreciate the huge variety in any item type when they're all together like this.

Congratulations on a wonderful assembly of party badges!

B.B.

One day I hope to add a Golden Badge!!!!!

MAP
    ?

Nice! I could never stay this focused
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

To the top !

?

Thanks for Bumping this Johny,
    I missed your fantastic collection the first time around.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 03-27-2021 at 07:31 AM.

MAP
    ?

Did you ever get that GPB?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That is some impressive dedication.