Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

My Collection - A portion

Article about: These don't look pretty but have been meaning to post my collection for a long time and never get around to it. So after seeing some beautiful posts the last few days I took some quick snaps

Hi Michael,
    I have only just seen this thread and I have to say your collection is very impressive - the items you have collected together over the years are similar to those I would be interested in.
    I'm hoping to post soon a collection of my items - it's pretty small at the moment and growing slowly so I want to wait until I've at least got a respectable amount.

Nick

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Collection - A portion
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    My Nissan turbo diesel SUV blew a cylinder head gasket. $4000 to fix it all so no militaria for me..boo hoo.....
    That *****!!! Sorry for you bud

Edit: Not sure why it blocked that "word"....LoL Not a curse word in my dictionary...
    Last edited by MAP; 12-16-2017 at 10:39 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by HoundsTooth View Post
    Hi Michael,
    I have only just seen this thread and I have to say your collection is very impressive - the items you have collected together over the years are similar to those I would be interested in.
    I'm hoping to post soon a collection of my items - it's pretty small at the moment and growing slowly so I want to wait until I've at least got a respectable amount.

Nick
    Thank you Nick. Just alot of bits and bobs I've collected over the years. Nothing super special ...but I enjoy them all and enjoy sharing as well.

As LarryC states, it's not the size of your collection but your passion for it that matters. So start a thread and keep it updated. In little time you will see how it has grown

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Awesome collection you have there my friend..
    Very impressed!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by MementoMori View Post
    Awesome collection you have there my friend..
    Very impressed!!
    Thanks for sharing!!
    Sorry Alex, missed this. Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it! You should show yours as well Pretty nice!

?

Merry Christmas Michael, G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Merry Christmas Michael, G-man
    And a Happy New Year's to you Friend!

1pm here in Sydney tucking into ham and turkey!!
    Merry Christmas one and all everyone. .
    All the best from Australia.
    Cheers, Dan

- - ------- - -
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Merry Christmas all, currently 34c here in Perth. Getting ready to head off to see family for a few cold beers a big feed of crayfish, prawns and other goodies!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    1pm here in Sydney tucking into ham and turkey!!
    Merry Christmas one and all everyone. .
    All the best from Australia.
    Cheers, Dan

- - ------- - -
    Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Merry Christmas all, currently 34c here in Perth. Getting ready to head off to see family for a few cold beers a big feed of crayfish, prawns and other goodies!
    Lucky for both of you!!! You are already enjoying Christmas Day! My wife and I are still baking and preparing for tomorrow.

That said...you are both that much closer to going back to work

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast