Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

My extremely unusual watch key

Article about: Hello my name is Stacey and I'm a disabled vet. I work from home on the days my chronic disability allows me to. I found this amazing old watch key in a giant bag of different types of keys

mrscrazy4ink
    ?

Default My extremely unusual watch key

Hello my name is Stacey and I'm a disabled vet. I work from home on the days my chronic disability allows me to. I found this amazing old watch key in a giant bag of different types of keys I bought at the flea market a few years back. I think it is the most amazing watch key I've ever seen. It has an eagle on one side and what appears to be a cannon on the other, there are some things around the cannon that I cannot make out. I have been searching for quite some time trying to see if I can identify its origin. I can't find anything on it, or what time period it may be from. I haven't even see anything similar to it in my searching. I would really appreciate any help anyone could give me in identifying it or steering me in the right direction to do so.

My extremely unusual watch keyMy extremely unusual watch key

2. # ADS

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    I have rotated the photos for you so that members are able to see it better. I would suggest that you try to get clearer photos so that the details are more easily seen.
    I am thinking an old clock or something similar. The eagle reminds me of a civil war eagle.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

the eagle looks French to me Stacy.