Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My fix - pocket knife

Article about: While I don't have as much of an addiction like some here, I just love EDC pocket knives. Don't have many, maybe 15 to 20...and don't know where they all are as they are tucked away all over

MAP
    ?

Default My fix - pocket knife

While I don't have as much of an addiction like some here, I just love EDC pocket knives. Don't have many, maybe 15 to 20...and don't know where they all are as they are tucked away all over the house, cars, etc...

You really only need one but we always make excuses as to why we need another...when we really don't. So, yesterday, I stopped in at another local gun store looking (fruitlessly I may add) for some 300 Blackout. But this little "Executive" knife caught my eye. I walked out saying to myself I have enough but woke up today and drove back over to the store and purchased it rationalizing to myself that I didn't have an Executive" style knife yet (which I know in my heart that this really isn't a true Executive given the thickness/weight and quasi Tanto tip...so I'm sure in a few months I'll be rationalizing again to get a true Executive knife).

But she sure is a beauty. A nice Benchmade (my first). 2 7/8th blade. 4 inches closed, Nice 20CV steel, G10 side panels and rear insert as well as an ultra smooth flipper action. Oh...and razor sharp.

Here it is with my most often carried blades made by Kizer with VG10 steel. The smaller Flashbang is a flipper with a recurved clippoint blade and the larger Begleiter has a thinner drop point blade with an ultra smooth thumb stud.

My fix - pocket knife

My fix - pocket knife

My fix - pocket knife

My fix - pocket knife

My fix - pocket knife

My fix - pocket knife
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My fix - pocket knife
    P
    Many

Nice Michael!
    Benchmade knives are of good quality, I like them too.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I don't have as much of an addiction like some here
    Yes, I noticed your collecting habit was a bit light on ........ come on, get on with it!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice knives!

MAP
    ?

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Nice Michael!
    Benchmade knives are of good quality, I like them too.
    Ralph.
    My comment was directed at you and a few others here who have quite a collection of fixed and folders

I don't have any real expensive custom/semi custom. Most just everyday brands. The Benchmade is at the higher end of anything I've bought before.

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Yes, I noticed your collecting habit was a bit light on ........ come on, get on with it!!
    Guilty. I can't resist the temptation

Quote by Ian Hayes View Post
    Nice knives!
    One of the few things that I collect that I use everyday. That's one of my rationalizations....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)