Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My orders & Decorations Collection

Article about: Hi guys, I just wanted to share with you a modest selection of a few pictures that I have taken, best I could of my collection. All these have been added throughout this great Forum s expert

Default My orders & Decorations Collection

Hi guys, I just wanted to share with you a modest selection of a few pictures that I have taken, best I could, of my collection. All these have been added throughout this great Forum s expertise. I thank you all for being patient and nice, Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My orders & Decorations Collection   My orders & Decorations Collection  

My orders & Decorations Collection   My orders & Decorations Collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My orders & Decorations Collection
    P
    Many

Thanks for showing!

What is the name of the medal on top to the right in the third and last picture?
    With black,red and yellow ribbon bar.

Very Impressive, Juan!...That's definitely a Collection to be Proud of, many desirable awards...I see you like the Luftwaffe Badges especially, lol...Glad to see you've signed up for Full Membership as well, that's an investment that has clearly been fruitful for you...
    Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor,
    cheers, Glenn

?

I don't collect these but that is a nice collection. The Luftwaffe awards are excellent

No problem, anytime, the medal is a Spanish one, that was granted massively in Spain, to commemorate Franco s uprising in 1936. These were also granted to members of the Legion Condor
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Thanks for showing!

What is the name of the medal on top to the right in the third and last picture?
    With black,red and yellow ribbon bar.

Thanks Glenn, that is something coming from you, feel flattered. My only regret is that I did not start collecting earlier on in my life, but hey, never too late. Above all, I am learning a lot at a fast pace and also is great and an honour to be part of this Fórum, Best regards, Juan
    Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Very Impressive, Juan!...That's definitely a Collection to be Proud of, many desirable awards...I see you like the Luftwaffe Badges especially, lol...Glad to see you've signed up for Full Membership as well, that's an investment that has clearly been fruitful for you...
    Wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor,
    cheers, Glenn

Thanks Harry, glad and honoured you liked it. I have another Pilot Badge on its way by Gebrüder Wegerhof and also reserved today a Narvik Badge (essential in a Badge s collection IMO), these will be my Christmas presents, no more buys for a while unfortunately
    Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    imprest.

Very nice Juan, you defiantly have been bitten by the bug :-)

Is there a collectorjab to cure this disease?
    Quote by Silberkreuz View Post
    Very nice Juan, you defiantly have been bitten by the bug :-)

Very nice collection of badges. I love the Pilots and FJ's.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast