Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

My other hobby....but still WW2 :)

Article about: Hi guys This forum looks like the best place to put this. I thought i'd share with you my other hobby. As a young lad I, like many others of my generation made airfix kits. At that age they

?

Default Re: My other hobby....but still WW2 :)

Fantastic Job, I also build model kit for over 25 years. I reccomend you visit this website .www.panzernet.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My other hobby....but still WW2 :)
    P
    Many

Quote by Panzer 3 View Post
    Hi Packin,
    how you doing, cherry bombs sound good how did you make them?. It was pretty good being a kid wasnt it, but when you grow up, and join the army and see what explosives can do it,s a different matter. but hay i still have my hands.
    Dave.
    The cherry bombs and ash cans were bought in the store or at the factory in Pa. (by my Dad) The fire crackers you get now a days,if you can call them firecrackers, Are not near as powerful. I kept all 10 fingers but the Army took my hearing Arty, or it was my wife's talking.(only kidding,she might see this)

hi,
    This is a small diarama i did a while back, but thought i would show you.
    dave.

Nice job! Very tedious work.

i hope the germans are winnng this battle lol nice work

nice work i remeber when i used purely brushwork to paint everything wish i did have my old display to show you but sadly long gone however i now get paid to make em so woohoo lol if you ever wanna get the best grab an iwata airbrush n go with it ur talents can be even more amazing

?

Quote by Steve T View Post
    You can still get that weedkiller...and it isn't 'flammable'....it is a powerful oxidising agent. In other words, it is actually a relatively weak explosive. Put sugar with it to act as a source of fuel...light it and BANG ! Goodbye fingers

Steve T
    And now you know how to make a so called "fertiliser Bomb" Which is what our former OPFOR in N. Ireland and elsewhere have been doing for years.
    It was also one of the first things that I was taught how to make up when I joined up, a long time ago!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    nice work i remeber when i used purely brushwork to paint everything wish i did have my old display to show you but sadly long gone however i now get paid to make em so woohoo lol if you ever wanna get the best grab an iwata airbrush n go with it ur talents can be even more amazing
    also my favourite airbrush the iawata, to finish a restoration.
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

best airbrushes in the world mate

here are mine.
    The two of the top are not in use anymore.
    Just the two bellow Iawata Revolution and the other one was the cheappest ever, no mark on it; it just says "Airbrush" on the side...?? But a very nice one to work with also.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My other hobby....but still WW2 :)  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast