Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

My Panzer Collection.

Article about: I have been asked to post a group photo of my Panzerkampf Abzeichen collection. I thought I would go one further and post photos of most of my Panzer items. I also have a set of throat mics

Just updating this thread since I had some time.
    Ralph.

My Panzer Collection.My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Panzer Collection.
    P
    Many

Some more.
    Ralph.

My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    My Panzer Collection.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Very nice Ralph!

It must have taken a lot of patience to put together such collection. Superbly displayed.

Andy

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Very nice Ralph!

It must have taken a lot of patience to put together such collection. Superbly displayed.

Andy
    Thank you Andy!
    It's kind of a continual thing.
    Ralph.

Very Very good looking collection, I also agree with Andy it’s very well displayed.

Bodhi

Quote by BodhiEtheridge View Post
    Very Very good looking collection, I also agree with Andy it’s very well displayed.

Bodhi
    Thank you Bodhi!
    Ralph.

Thanks for the update Ralph. Always a pleasure to see your collection

Hi Ralph

Wow what a unique and varied collection of PAB you have gained, do like the way they are displayed and have always thought of how many different varieties and makers there were of these awards, definately harder to get than many of the other awards...well done.

My father was in Korea and passed last year, he never spoke of his exploits only the Battle of Imjin River in which he foiught and was one of the captured...he was a loader on a 25 pounder Anti Tank gun and was wounded when his gun was hit by a T-34, he still fought on usinig the barrel brush as a club! until he fell in the trench and was taken prisoner by a young NK soldier (he said the rifel and bayonet was bigger than the soldier LOL)..I had his awards and tunic but my daughter wanted them after his funeral so I gave them to her.

If you can bear to part with a pair of TK skulls I am looking for an early pair for a pair of field grey panzer jager patches that I have in my little collection. I collect Panzer as well (mainly wraps and caps) but my main focus is on shloulder straps and officer boards.

Again an amazing collection and a pleasure to see.

All the best
    Dave

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Thanks for the update Ralph. Always a pleasure to see your collection
    Thank you Chris!
    Ralph.

Thank you Dave!
    Unfortunately, my collection is still growing, and nothing from my collection is currently for sale.
    Ralph.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast