Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast

My Pole Top Collection.

Article about: Hello all, I been thinking for some times now to start a thread with my collection, hopefully it will help other collectors who are looking for same stuff to see and compare, and is also goo

Here is another one from NSDAP uniforms Archive in poor condition

Adolf Hitler Plaque

My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Pole Top Collection.
    P
    Many

Tobias, it's just my opinion. For me it looks quite week, like Taiwan-Stuff that you can buy on a southern chinese fish market. And you have to compare the displayed Signature with Hitlers late Signatures!

I guess we will never know for sure but so far most people/collectors have been positive it is a genuine wall plaque.

i need to find a period picture, before that its hard to proof anything....but if its fake you normally find more than couple of things. this plaque i only seen two times, so for me thats a good sign.

if you fake a peice there sould be more and maybe there are but only seen mine and the one sold bye Jeff Clarke nsdapuniforms.com

Another rare peice in my collection IMO, A SA Trommler cigarette advert sign, Sammler please dont compare it with Thai fish markets

My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.

?

Hi, I do love the cigarette commercial cartboard a lot. The AH wood plaque, I would need to see a close up of the mounting holes I'm afraid. These are faked a lot! But to compare it to Asian fish market...

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Hi, I do love the cigarette commercial cartboard a lot. The AH wood plaque, I would need to see a close up of the mounting holes I'm afraid. These are faked a lot! But to compare it to Asian fish market...
    Vocht, thanks! i dont know, can you please show me the fake wall plaque in the same design? here are some close ups of the backside of mine plaque ,Cheers!

My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.

?

I also collect AH plaques when I get the chance to grab one up:

My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.

I always look at the mounting holes and compare with methods they used back in the 30's and 40's. Modern fakers very often make this flaw.
    To be honest, for your plaque it looks there is no effort made to make a decent mounting hole which is a bit suspicious to me.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    I also collect AH plaques when I get the chance to grab one up:

My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.My Pole Top Collection.

I always look at the mounting holes and compare with methods they used back in the 30's and 40's. Modern fakers very often make this flaw.
    To be honest, for your plaque it looks there is no effort made to make a decent mounting hole which is a bit suspicious to me.
    Thank you, but do you have any pics of the plaque faked? i also always look for plaques, but never seen another one as i told accept the one sold at nsdapuniforms.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast