Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

My Pole Top Collection.

Article about: Hello all, I been thinking for some times now to start a thread with my collection, hopefully it will help other collectors who are looking for same stuff to see and compare, and is also goo

?

I personally don't care what dealers have to say. I have never seen a fake like this before. I also does not look like a Pakistan fake to me. The shape of the wooden board and overall look makes me think it is period made. I do not like the mounting hole but do not think it is a modern fake.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Pole Top Collection.
    P
    Many

another one i have here very common, 100 % original for sure.

My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.

Quote by Vocht View Post
    I personally don't care what dealers have to say. I have never seen a fake like this before. I also does not look like a Pakistan fake to me. The shape of the wooden board and overall look makes me think it is period made. I do not like the mounting hole but do not think it is a modern fake.
    Thank you Vocht!! as i said before if we dont have period pictures its hard to proof anything.

?

The post #102 is a great one. I would love to buy one. If you plan on selling (as well as the Erbhof) you know where to find me

I see you guys like my comparison with the southern chinese fish markets. I love 'em too! Oh, I like this SA Trommler cigarette advert sign! It's awesome, really! And hard to find! This is what I call an convincing Plaque! Congrats though, Tobias! Just have a look on my SA Trommler:

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    another one i have here very common, 100 % original for sure
    Yes, this one is indeed Original!

Sammler!!! Outstanding Uniforms and display you have in your collection!!!

My Pole Top Collection.

Quote by Agitatorn View Post
    Sammler!!! Outstanding Uniforms and display you have in your collection!!!

My Pole Top Collection.
    Thank you! Yes, this SA Obertruppführer is my first Uniform and the only one I have from the SA. I bought it about 1995. But it wasn't until 2017 that I found the matching Hat! It is a Obertruppführer of Sturm 5 of the Standarte 84 (Husum), SA Gruppe Nordmark. An early Brownshirt and Hat (about 1934), but unfortunately a later Dagger without the group marking.

Got some close-ups of the SA Obertruppführer. Showing Collar Tabs indicating his Rank, the Sturm and Standard. The right tab also features a shovel and a pickaxe, insignia for the Pioneer SA. He is wearing the Iron Cross 2nd and 1st Class (1914), Honors Cross for frontline fighters, two finish and two bulgarian Awards, the wounded bagde in black, the Bagde of the SA Rally at Braunschweig 1931, the Wehrsportabzeichen in Silver and on the right Pocket a Tinnie of SA Group Nordmark Rally on May, 7th 1933 in Kiel.

Today i picked up a very nice Pole top IMO, A later NS-RKB pole top in bakelite, been looking for this one for along time and finally pulled the trigger, very happy to ad it to the rest! hope you like it! Cheers! i will also ad a period picture from a cataloge and some info i found, thanks to Dutch Militaria!

"the original messing flagpoles were in 1940 donated to the Winteraid (metal) collection, and the Reichskriegerführer ordered new flagpoles made of an artificial material, to complete the flags with again"

My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.
    My Pole Top Collection.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast