Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

My rooms

Article about: by Krikke1980 Ehm, what can I say to you without to...... without envieing you... Your pation for American stuff.... waw. I have the same thing with German stuff. You are probably one of tho

Default My rooms

Hello all,
    I'm sitting here nursing a hangover as a result of my office Christmas party last night, and I was thinkg that after looking at everyone's collections, I thought I should share mine with everyone. I've been collecting for over 14 years. I started mainly collecting firearms from the WWI and WWII era and eventually got into everything else of that era.

I would welcome any feedback especially with display ideas because displaying is part of the fun, second only to collecting.
    -Gene
    My roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy roomsMy rooms

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My rooms
    P
    Many

Default Re: My rooms

That is one awesome collection you have there. Your displays look museum quality and better! I really admire what you have done. Obviously, you didn't just start out! Terrific work!

Wow what a great collection and well displayed too.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

VERY NICE well rounded collection! I particularly like the trench guns and sniper rifles, although everything else - including the blades is very appealing.
    Regards,
    John

?

A very very nice Collection. I like the way you have everything displayed.

WOW! My favorites have to be the trench shotguns and WWI US uniforms. They have a certain appeal that's hard to explain. I also like the 2nd ID helmets in the case. That's my brother's division in Korea. Great organization. I bet you spend a lot of time in that lounge chair.

Super collection ! Wish my stuff was displayed this nicely.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Excellent work.

Very impressive collection you have put together Gene.
    I like your steyr 1911,very nice.
    Congrats mate
    Cheers
    Dave

Thanks guys for the compliments. It's been a labor of love for over 14 years. I've gone thru spurts of collecting different segments; trench guns & sniper rifles, fighting knives, wwI imperial, wwI USMC, etc, etc. I'm currently on an imperial german kick. Being interested in all facets has really kept me entralled with collecting for years...with no end no sight.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast