Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My small collection

Article about: First off I want to thank everyone for the advice on all these items and for the tip on the semi chrome polish and renaissance wax. It took all day yesterday to get these items up to par, bu

Default My small collection

First off I want to thank everyone for the advice on all these items and for the tip on the semi chrome polish and renaissance wax. It took all day yesterday to get these items up to par, but I am very happy! All items were purchased via this forum!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My small collection   My small collection  

My small collection   My small collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: My small collection

You have a good looking collection Sam !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I think you've done very nice there. Looks like it's heading in that OH - AH!!!!!!! direction.

Rudy
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity & make it work for you."
    Frank Zappa

?

very nice and very nice you got it on the forum. quality over quantity....!!

cheers,
    Pat

?

Hello

Very nice collection ! Nice to see you take the time to care for your items ! Keep it up !

Kid regards
    Alex

Thanks all! I am so glad I found this site. Some really good people with great advice for us novice collectors!

Sam

very nice collection not alot but what you have got is brilliant soon have a huge collection thanks for sharing

Quote by talltom View Post
    very nice collection not alot but what you have got is brilliant soon have a huge collection thanks for sharing
    Sam,
    Tom, considering he joined in Oct. of this year, and all items were obtained from this forum, I would say he is doing quite well!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Sam,
    Tom, considering he joined in Oct. of this year, and all items were obtained from this forum, I would say he is doing quite well!
    Ralph.
    sorry there sam i missed out what i was thinking when i was writing (happens a lot)
    i shall refrase
    "very nice collection not a lot but quality is what counts what you have got is soon have a huge collection
    thanks for sharing"
    hopefully won't have missed any words out this time

Looking good Sam!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!