Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My small collection so far

Article about: Hi guys! Thought I’d post my small collection of what I have from over a couple years it’s not much but thought I’d share, what’s not in the pictures is my firearm collection maybe I’ll save

Default My small collection so far

Hi guys! Thought I’d post my small collection of what I have from over a couple years it’s not much but thought I’d share, what’s not in the pictures is my firearm collection maybe I’ll save that for another time My small collection so farMy small collection so farMy small collection so far

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My small collection so far
    P
    Many

For a couple of years, you've done very well! A nice varied selection of quality items, and very tastefully displayed. I happen to have that same aircraft identification poster on my wall!

Regards, B.B.

Thank you! And yes I went to England last October and visited the bovington tank museum and the Air Force museum which is where I got the poster, The tank museum was incredible

I need to echo B.B's sentiment. Your doing well with the limited time that you've started collecting. Impressive!

Joel

Awesome collection in my opinion Goon. Very well displayed and great collector items as well as investment. Flags look especially great.

I just started collecting in April of this year & I'll be a happy man if my collection is even half as good as yours in two year's time!

I went into gun collecting for a few years, I’m just starting to get back into this side of collecting again

"Small"? If this is "Small", then my collecting is tiny! Very nice display, Goon. I'm digging the Luftwaffe stahlhelm..

MAP
    ?

Very very nice. Nice and varied. With a lot of the "iconic" and must have items.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks for the kind words everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast