Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My Visors

Article about: It was a nice day out and had 15 minutes between sporting events for the kids so pulled out my visors for a quick snap. Not a huge collection but still some nice pieces. My favorites three f

very nice collection.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Visors
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Thanks Harry. It's getting there. No strategic focus...just like the rest of my collection. A hodge podge of everything
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    ........ No strategic focus...just like the rest of my collection. A hodge podge of everything
    Like minded collector over here! ;-)
    Only got 3 TR caps in my collection but I love all 3 of them!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Visors  
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

MAP
    ?

very nice. The flight/para has a nice shape to it. Is the officers a vented EREL? And what is the branch of the piping? Could swear I saw this posted at one point.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a real nice collection of visors advanced by me and some nice ones . timothy

MAP
    ?

Quote by timothy View Post
    That's a real nice collection of visors advanced by me and some nice ones . timothy
    Thanks Timothy,

They just kind of multiplied over the years. Still quite a small lot but hopefully it will continue to grow over time.

Quote by MAP View Post
    very nice. The flight/para has a nice shape to it. Is the officers a vented EREL? And what is the branch of the piping? Could swear I saw this posted at one point.
    Hey MAP,

the flight /para is realy something! Depending of how you put it on a head it goes from a very negleted to a very proud wear! I just love that cap!
    The officers vented is indeed a erel (cavalry!) , I did indeed posted a preview of it! Very proud of that one too!

cheers
    |<ris

cheers
    |<ris

MAP
    ?

And so you should be. If the Erel ever gets lonely it can spend some time with his brother at my house....

I'll keep it in mind!
    ;-)
    |<

cheers
    |<ris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3