Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My WWII German Collection Website

Article about: Fellow Collecting Peers, It was 40 years ago that at age 15 I was bitten by the collecting bug. My Opa who was a US Soldier in WW2 and got me started by giving me his capture pistol with my

?

Default My WWII German Collection Website

Fellow Collecting Peers,

It was 40 years ago at age 15 I was bitten by the collecting bug. My Opa who was a US Soldier in WW2 and got me started by giving me his capture pistol with my German War Bride Oma's picture in the sweetheart grip. I shot so many rounds through it the firing pin final gave up. He then passed along buckles and a few armbands. I would then attend auctions and visit with other veterans who would trade war booty. He made a point of returning to Germany with my Oma where he would buy things post war and ship them home. At one time we had over 800 items in the collection. He passed in 2010. I then decided to pay tribute to his collection and my collection to preserve historical items from WWII to honor his passion as well. Many of you have been to my site but if you have not please check it out. I have sold a few things over the years and also added some new items. Below is John and Lidwina along with the capture pistol he brought back. I have been blessed to be a part of WRF since 2014. Thanks for your support, friendship and knowledge shared here.

Here is the link to my website if you want to visit: https://www.tothehiltmilitaria.com/

"It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My WWII German Collection Website
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Been a while since I viewed your Web site. Great to reacquaint myself with it.

Fantastic collection enhanced with wonderful photography
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Been a while since I viewed your Web site. Great to reacquaint myself with it.

Fantastic collection enhanced with wonderful photography
    Thank you Michael. Hope you and family are well. Rossi

It is always a pleasure to read posts from you Rossi, and your attention to detail in your photographs makes them visually pleasing to observe and examine. I hope you continue to honour your Grandfather through your posts here.

?

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    It is always a pleasure to read posts from you Rossi, and your attention to detail in your photographs makes them visually pleasing to observe and examine. I hope you continue to honour your Grandfather through your posts here.
    Thank you. Appreciate that. Will do my best. Rossi

?

Great Collection and well photographed

?

Quote by ME110 View Post
    Great Collection and well photographed
    Thank you UK Brother. Rossi

I can only mirror what's been said, it's always a pleasure to read your posts and your attention to detail in your photography is superb.

Matt

Dear mate & friend. Once again, congratulations for this excelent collection, for share it with us. And for being a part of this comunity.

Regards
    Santi

Always a Pleaure Kirk to walk through your Eye Candy store.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast