Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

New Home, New Display Room

Article about: Howdy All, Over the summer, my family and I moved into some new digs. My main request was an office; I work from home occasionally, so it was a legit request It's coming along nicely, but st

?

Default New Home, New Display Room

Howdy All,
    Over the summer, my family and I moved into some new digs. My main request was an office; I work from home occasionally, so it was a legit request

It's coming along nicely, but still have some tweaking. Plan on adding another Detolf for military items, and some floating shelves in-between for various headgear. Once that is set, I can start hanging framed items.

In any case, photos below. Thanks for looking!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New Home, New Display Room
    P
    Many

Very nice plenty room for more!

Great display in an office I would be happy to work in 12 hours a day. Nice Job.
    John

Greetings,

Great office's decor. One slight recommendation. Flip your WWI US Gas Mask with the lift a dot fasteners facing the wearer's body. They were worn that way; as in that orientation, the opened flap is not in the way of the mask when the mask is donned. Look at any period image of Doughboys wearing these box respirators when not masked up and you won't ever see the lift a dot fasteners showing. Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,

V/r Lance

MAP
    ?

Love these rooms. A bit of "I spy". looking at all the items. Great set up, great photos. And still plenty of space before you can be inducted into the Ugly War Room Club (with RichA and Rene as Co-Chairs)

And love that it covers so many periods - WW1, WW2, Post War and even Intergalactic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I think I like Jabba's "sail barge" the best.

?

Quote by MilitariaOne View Post
    Greetings,

Great office's decor. One slight recommendation. Flip your WWI US Gas Mask with the lift a dot fasteners facing the wearer's body. They were worn that way; as in that orientation, the opened flap is not in the way of the mask when the mask is donned. Look at any period image of Doughboys wearing these box respirators when not masked up and you won't ever see the lift a dot fasteners showing. Keep up the great work!

Best Regards,

V/r Lance
    Thanks, Lance. I appreciate the feedback. I wasn't going for accuracy, but more so to show off the gas mask bag.

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Love these rooms. A bit of "I spy". looking at all the items. Great set up, great photos. And still plenty of space before you can be inducted into the Ugly War Room Club (with RichA and Rene as Co-Chairs)

And love that it covers so many periods - WW1, WW2, Post War and even Intergalactic
    Thanks! Ha, I think I'll always have a clean looking display. I'd be overwhelmed with items all over the place. Kills me having the 3 totes stacked up behind my desk. Only there until I can install the floating shelves.

I've been holding onto a lot of items until I had a space big enough to display. I'm at a point that anything that doesn't fit into the room nicely, I'm going to move on. Gonna be tough, though....

?

Quote by CURT P View Post
    I think I like Jabba's "sail barge" the best.
    Thanks, Curt!

Some close-ups...detail on it is awesome....

?

Thanks to everyone else for the kind words. Much appreciated!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast