Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

New house - New WAR ROOM !!!

Article about: I may well be further away from you than the site, but I am only 45 minutes from the site so it means a couple of hours extra in bed for you in the morning. You know how grouchy you get if y

Default Re: New house - New WAR ROOM !!!

Thanks everyone WRF members are more than welcome to come and visit my room

Glenny - The book is a paperback issued to Med/African servicemen and is titled 'The Two Types'. Google it

Gasmask - Thanks I've been playing bass for more than 25 years now and really enjoy it, almost as much as digging relics.

Cheers

Steve T

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New house - New WAR ROOM !!!
    P
    Many

A treasure trove of a true relic hunter

Awesome !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

very very nice room steve i love the the way the relics are displayed in their cases looks exceptional
    thanks for sharing glad the move was simple

Looks like a lot of scrap metal to me! LOL.

Looks really great and puts my feeble efforts in my new room to shame.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Thanks guys So pleased you like it

Bond - Scrap metal !!! The cheek of it ! Hehehehe. Your efforts are FAR from feeble. The preservation of ONE relic is a achievement in itself and one you should be proud of. Every item counts.........

Steve T

Quote by Steve T View Post
    Thanks guys So pleased you like it

Bond - Scrap metal !!! The cheek of it ! Hehehehe. Your efforts are FAR from feeble. The preservation of ONE relic is a achievement in itself and one you should be proud of. Every item counts.........

Steve T
    It was not the quantity I was talking about, it is the wonderful way you have displayed yours, as opposed to the way my collection is displayed. Though my room is still in progress and 6 helmets are in the living room, along with 90% of the books and some framed flags are still packed or hanging elsewhere in the house. I really like those glass display cabinets!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New house - New WAR ROOM !!!  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Very impressive Steve, however i think i'll have to forego the visit as im certain that no matter how careful i am there will come a time that i knock one of the cabinets and that lot will come down like a line of dominoes, and i can just imagine how kind your words would be and that V1 nosecone might find a new resting place and my walk would be slightly bowlegged, but having said that if the invite still stands etc!!!!!:shockyikes:

Nice one Steve !! looking really good !

Quote by Bond View Post
    It was not the quantity I was talking about, it is the wonderful way you have displayed yours, as opposed to the way my collection is displayed. Though my room is still in progress and 6 helmets are in the living room, along with 90% of the books and some framed flags are still packed or hanging elsewhere in the house. I really like those glass display cabinets!
    Aha ! I see now Well I think your display looks great If you want one of those glass cabinets, Ikea sell them for £40, and I have then used old perspex display stands to 'tier' the display, thus enabling me to get more on one shelf than if I left it as just the shelf.

Dave - You're welcome any time. I even have a spare bedroom with a kingsize bed in it so you can have your regular afternoon nap in comfort. Next time we have an RRPG dig you'll have to do what LS and WH did and stay over at mine the night before. I promise I'll be gentle !

WH -

Steve T

oh ! I do like the Goliath!!! nice piece

Mouse

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast