Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New to this site: some of my stuff

Article about: please look at my photos and tell me what you think. i am new to this. thanks Richard

RICHARD12
    ?

Default New to this site: some of my stuff

please look at my photos and tell me what you think. i am new to this. thanks Richard
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New to this site: some of my stuff   New to this site: some of my stuff  

New to this site: some of my stuff   New to this site: some of my stuff  

New to this site: some of my stuff   New to this site: some of my stuff  

New to this site: some of my stuff  

2. # ADS

Default re: New to this site: some of my stuff

Welcome! Nice stuff you've got there. I always have a sweet spot for buckles! Is the DJ marked?
    Thanks for showing!

Rob

RICHARD12
    ?

hi rob i have the items in boxes i took these photos some time ago. but i can look, i have more buckles to. thanks for looking

Hi Richard, welcome to the forum!

Nice collection of German, British and US items.

I don't know if you realise, but the medal bar you show, you do have the missing medals for it. Bronze NSDAP medal is botton right in your first pic and gos on the brown ribbon and the 25 year faithful service cross is the silver medal in the second pic, which goes onto the blue ribbon.

The US Marksmans award which is missing the bar: you also have a "Carbine" bar which has most likely come from this.

As you most likely know, the most valuable item is the SS deathshead cap badge.

I am guessing you live in the US from the mixture of items you have? They look like the typical GI souvenirs.

Cheers, Ade.

Quote by RICHARD12 View Post
    hi rob i have the items in boxes i took these photos some time ago. but i can look, i have more buckles to. thanks for looking

Hey! For sure post 'em if you got 'em.....Make sure you take a moment to visit the belt buckle section. We'd love to see closeups of the front and backs of your buckles!
    Cheers!

Rob

Default Re: New to this site: some of my stuff

Quote by RICHARD12 View Post
    please look at my photos and tell me what you think. i am new to this. thanks Richard
    if you ever want to sell your 3000km autobahn table plaque let me know i collect more non-portable and table plaques like that or if you want to trade for something let me know( id rather buy because ive become attached to my collection and would hate part with any of it) thanks,shane