Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Newbie collection and hello

Article about: Let me just start by saying HI to everyone and hope everyone is good. I just started collecting Iam ex military and have always been interestead in war relics from all time periods but my co

?

Red face Newbie collection and hello

Let me just start by saying HI to everyone and hope everyone is good. I just started collecting Iam ex military and have always been interestead in war relics from all time periods but my collection is very small.....although i am off to the pudsay arms fair on 21st of feb so hope to expand there, so fingers crossed. so id like to show you what iv got and let you give ur opinion....Thanks peps.

The death card is a Hausladen Wolfgang private in the 3rd bavarian reserve inf. owner of the iron cross 2nd class who was killed at the battle of the somme..

The Musket balls and pistol balls are from the british civil war in the 1640s

The Large bullet is from the zulu wars its a .577/450 martini henry

The smaller one is from a .303 round from the battle of Passchendaele

The big yellow patch is from 1st air cav sniper platoon vietnam

and last but not lest is my old Green howards rank slide.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newbie collection and hello   Newbie collection and hello  

Newbie collection and hello  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newbie collection and hello
    P
    Many

Default Re: Newbie collection and hello

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

Leeds is a good show and I am sure you will find something of interest to add to your collection there.

Cheers, Ade.

Welcome...and thanks for posting!
    [B][COLOR=Black][SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua][I] Steve[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[CENTER][I][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=orange]Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes?[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [/I][/CENTER]
    [B]
    [SIZE=3][COLOR=lemonchiffon][I][CENTER][FONT=Georgia]"Fly on dear boy, from this dark world of strife. On to the promised land to eternal life"[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

Welcome alfrie to the collector's world of addiction! Your collection already covers over 350 years of military history! That's a pretty darn good start. Thanks for showing.

Jay

jh92
    ?

Welcome!!!

?

Thanks guys and ye i can fell the addiction burning in side me think the wife is worryed lol realy looking forward to going to leeds fair now

welcome