Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

One Helmet from Each Major Country in WWII

Article about: Hey everyone, I mostly collect Russian (I'll post those later), but also wanted to collect one helmet from each of the 7 major countries. Anyone else do one of each, and if so, did you add a

Default One Helmet from Each Major Country in WWII

Hey everyone, I mostly collect Russian (I'll post those later), but also wanted to collect one helmet from each of the 7 major countries. Anyone else do one of each, and if so, did you add an 8th, and what was it? Yes, I know I cheated because the British is actually Canadian, but close enough.

Also, I have thick skin, feel free to give me honest opinions on authenticity. I also don't mind posting more pictures or answering any questions you have.
    Kevin
    Greenville, SC, USA

One Helmet from Each Major Country in WWIIOne Helmet from Each Major Country in WWII

One Helmet from Each Major Country in WWIIOne Helmet from Each Major Country in WWII

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement One Helmet from Each Major Country in WWII
    P
    Many

?

Excellent Theme, Great Job.
    Nice helmets

Semper Fi
    Phil