Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Part of my collection

Article about: Hi everyone I wanted to share a part of my collection. I've been collecting anything TR related for couple of years, getting more and more into the hobby. I've only recently started collecti

Default Part of my collection

Hi everyone

I wanted to share a part of my collection. I've been collecting anything TR related for couple of years, getting more and more into the hobby. I've only recently started collecting awards, pins etc. I have a bunch of stamps, feldpost and papers. I've also collected some dishes and dinnerware. Most interesting things I have so far are the AH book with all pictures collected, the SS newspaper and the olympic bell made by KPM for Berlin olympics.

I also have an interesting feldpost correspondance from the front to home over couple of years. Interesting to see how he got promoted at one point and so on. Too bad the handwriting is really hard to read. Would love to know the story of the people behind the letters.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Part of my collection   Part of my collection  

Part of my collection   Part of my collection  

Part of my collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Part of my collection
    P
    Many

Nice items. I had this Adolf Hitler collecting picture album in my collection too. Is it complete? The cover is missing. The Olympia 1936 bell is nice too.

Quote by RKKAFan View Post
    Nice items. I had this Adolf Hitler collecting picture album in my collection too. Is it complete? The cover is missing. The Olympia 1936 bell is nice too.
    Thanks! The book is complete. I didn't actually know it came with a cover until now, thanks for pointing it out. I've only seen it like this.

Here is the cover:

Part of my collection

Beautiful items as said,the Feldpost letters look great,thanks for sharing............

Part of my collectionPart of my collection

I have lots of feldpost but unfortunately can't read most of it (except the pretty clear last sentence). Reading this handwriting seems to be a lost art. I love the period adverts they have in this theater program book.

If you post some of your documents here,
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/photo...a-third-reich/
    there are a few members that are willing to help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks! I'll look into it.

I added couple of interesting pieces to the collection. I like finding the newspapers from the major events, like this one shortly after D-Day. Does anyone have suggestions how to best preserve these kind of documents? Old paper friendly plastic covers or what would be the best?

Part of my collectionPart of my collection