MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

Article about: I wanted to start a thread where collectors can post their favorite edged weapons or whole collections from any era or country. Most of us stick to the parts of the forum that interest us an

Incredible collection. How do you find all theses in Hokey, PA?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era
    P
    Many

?

Well if you put about 500 miles a week on 1 car you can get a lot of stuff. Perkieomenville Flea Market is on monday all year round. Leesport Farmers Market is all year round on wednesday. Go to Adamstown Pa. on the weekend for Shupps Grove.Black Angus and Renningers. Or to Leesport on sunday or Jakes Flea Market saturday and sunday when it is warm. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Italian Vetterli bayonets. Full length. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era   Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

?

Italian Vetterli bayonets that were cut down. First one is named to a Askari trooper. Other is a Special Troops type. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

?

Italian Carcano bayonets for special troops. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

Dos
    ?

Here are some of my military bayonets and knives. I have a lot more, but many of them are not that special or they are not military related. I did post my stormdolk here previously, but made some better pictures. If anyone knows someone that is willing to sell me a Kriegsmarine Frog for the K98 Bayonet, Pm me please!! Enjoy.

-Dos

Dutch Stormdolk M1917 Number Matching, Made by Staatsbedrijf der Artillerie-inrichtingen Hembrug, 1917 - 1918.

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

German K98 Kriegsmarine Bayonet 1937 (Nordsee) Number Matching by E. Pack & Sohn.

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

Dutch M4 1951 Bayonet for the M1 Carbine made by E. & F. Horster & Co. of Solingen.

?

Incredible Rich, you've been holding out on us. I love the Lufty boot knives! Great job keep em coming.

?

Dos,Love the Dutch piece.
    Thanks.
    Italian 1891 Carcano rifle bayonets. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era   Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era  

Amazing guys!

Thanks,

William

Ah Rich A ya old BCN'er Dog!!

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast