Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

Article about: I wanted to start a thread where collectors can post their favorite edged weapons or whole collections from any era or country. Most of us stick to the parts of the forum that interest us an

?

Default Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

I wanted to start a thread where collectors can post their favorite edged weapons or whole collections from any era or country. Most of us stick to the parts of the forum that interest us and neglect others that we may find interesting if we give it a chance. I'd love to see the diversity of knives and blades across the spectrum. I myself do not really collect knives but I have accumulated a meager group over the years to start this thread going.

Enjoy, Al

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any EraPost Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era

• Feurwehr - Faschinemesser - Long Model by Alcoso & Portepee
    • U.S. M3 Utica with M8 scabbard (WWII or Korean ?)
    • U.S.N MK1
    • Robeson Shuredge (Non military ?)
    • U.S. Camilus (Post War / Non Mlitary ?)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era
    P
    Many

Nice assembly Aldo
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Just some

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Wow Larry, that's impressive. I think I need to get at least one SA or NSKK dagger for my collection ! I would also love a first pattern Luftwaffe dagger.

Here is my US M9 collection. There are many variations of the M9 to collect.
    The first 5, left to right, are Lan Cay Variations, next 3 are Phrobis and lastly OKC-3S
    John

Some of my nicer ones--
    Attached Images Attached Images Post Your Edged Weapons Any Type Any Era 
    Last edited by Chopperman; 02-15-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Great idea, I do try to read as much as I can even in the areas that don't directly fit my main interests but then for THE main interest is militaria ALL of it

Anyway, although I am not a blade collector specifically I decided for some reason that I should put together a group of Warsaw Pact honour daggers.

I don't think Hungary and Czechoslovakia used them but happy to hear if anyone knows they did;

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

John , very cool collection. I had to look it up on wikipedia and learned something today. Love those wire cutter sheaths !

Sweet Display Greg. I need one of the knuckle knives for my collection!

?

Mark, very nice collection. I had to look up the Warsaw pact also, cold war era is not my strong suit but ask me anything about WWII and I could give you a pretty good answer. Thanks for posting these fine daggers!

Al

?

Waiting on René to dig through his pile of stuff and come up with something wonky

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast