Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pre-War German Uniform Setup

Article about: For a long time know I’ve been dreaming of putting together a full early/pre war display. I’m now blessed enough to say it is in progress and no longer just a dream. I’ve still got lot

Default Pre-War German Uniform Setup

For a long time know I’ve been dreaming of putting together a full early/pre war display. I’m now blessed enough to say it is in progress and no longer just a dream. I’ve still got lots to source and add but I’m very happy with what I’ve got so far. I’m not an expert so I’m happy for any mistakes to be pointed out as I want it to be as accurate as possible. I’m going to keep this thread updated with newest additions.

This is where I’m at currently, I want it to be based around 1936 so I’ve started gathering items with that date. The canteen, gas mask canister, ammo pouch, and belt buckle are all 36 dated. The gas mask and filter are both 1935 dated, the zeltbahn accessories are 1937 dated but I’m okay with that as they aren’t a huge part of the setup (of course keeping an eye out for 36 ones.) the flashlight is early pre war but without a date. The belt needs replacing as it’s not long enough to hold all the equipment needed.

The centerpiece (M36 tunic) was most likely made in 1938 but the model and condition are perfect, and finding a 1936 dated M36 is out of my budget now, and I’m sure very hard to do.

Im happy to upload better images of individual items if anyone wants
    Pre-War German Uniform Setup

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Pre-War German Uniform Setup
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Very nice. I like it! Well on your way. Is an M35 DD Apple green helmet dated 1936 next on your list
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It’s definitely on the list! When I’ll be able to get is the question. Thanks for the compliments

Very nice set up. Not an easy task but very well done.
    John

I’ve added a matching 1936 bayonet and I’ve got a 1936 equipment strap on the way. Also a near mint 36 tornister is in my sights. I have to say now I’m actively searching for it, pre 37 anything is quite hard to search out and find I’ve really been lucky to get what I have.

Pre-War German Uniform SetupPre-War German Uniform SetupPre-War German Uniform SetupPre-War German Uniform Setup

Very nice, 2nd class iron cross ribbon won't fit in to the period you've gone for.

Great tunic!!
    Love the early stuff too
    Congrats on some great pieces.

Cheers, I’ve had to deal with the ribbon as it’s the best condition M36 I could find, and I won’t be able to get another tunic for a while.

Thank you for the compliments Ullergaard!

Here's a set up I once did (I no longer own the '36 now. 39 dated) for a comparison.

?

Great items. Well displayed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast