Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Presentation

Article about: Hello to all ! i'm a collector from north Italy. My main field of collecting is related to antisemitism (would be nice to have a dedicated thread on the forum). I've been collecting from abo

Quote by CampX View Post
    I find this rather interesting, I have never seen this sort of thing in Canada, but I am sure it must be around, over here we do find some very anti and rasist "black" items from the US.
    I think these sort of items are an interesting study, as they show some of the ideas of the times.

Just my Thoughts

Dean O
    Canada
    Hi Dean, thank you very much for your reply !

Indeed, antisemitism is a very interesting field and a very "open" matter.

Antisemitic propaganda of the III Reich is studied and collected in several stages:

- simple visual propaganda
    - ghetto and kz correspondence
    - administrative documentation
    - medical documentation
    - persecution and mass killings documentation (such as orpo, einsatz...)

and so on..

Personally i collect and study antisemitism from XVI century and Judaica too, i have some friends collectors in Canada that are in the same field of collecting.

I noticed that this field is not much interesting for militaria collectors (maybe propaganda a little bit) but mostly is interesting for philatelists (due to the fact that visual antisemitic propaganda goes together with postal items and ghetto correspondence is one of the most interesting and difficult fields), in US the IPS (israel philatelic society) has several important members that are very important collectors in this field.

It works somehow as in uniforms and medal studies, often philatelists study the postal regulamentations of the ghetto correspondence and this gives important (and sometimes untold) informations about the period and about holocaust.

If i can suggest to all (both III Reich militaria collectors and simple interested people) a book of a dear person and great collector named Max Stern, "My stamp on life".

By the way thank you again for your post, i hope to read more also from other members.

Wish you all the best,

D.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Presentation
    P
    Many

Default Merry xmas !

Dear all !

I wish a very Merry Xmas to you all !

Have a very great time !

;-)Presentation

Default Happy new year !

A very Happy New Year to all the forum and 1000 years more of happy collecting !!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Presentation  

?

The same to you and yours. All the best for 2017!

Carl

Thank you very much CARL ! Wish you a wonderful new year !

Default A very Merry Xmas to all !

Dear friends, forum members, moderators and admins,

i wish you all a very Merry Xmas and a lot of happiness to you and your family !

Kind greetings,

Lepre.

Presentation

Merry Christmas Lepre..Thankyou for keeping history alive and reporting it as such in a very respectful way.
    Cheers to you and yours this Christmas season and a Blessed 2018 New Year.

Yule Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Lepre, thank you for showcasing a special but essential part of Third Reich history. It's important to keep this memory alive. I find the items very distasteful sometimes; how wrong they were! A serious collector should take a look at these items every now and then.

Chris

Default Happy New Year !

....and of course a Very Happy New Year to best Militaria Forum ever ;-)

Lot of joy to you all dear fellows ! Always aim to the top ! a Wonderful 2018 to all !

Lepre.Presentation

Default Merry Xmas

A very Merry Xmas to all the members and staff of War Relics Forum !
    A lot of happiness to all of you guys and 100 years of happy collecting !
    Lepre.
    Presentation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4