Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Share your display tips!

Article about: very nice 85 ronnies i have been relegated to the loft also with my collection on my wifes orders heres part of my collection my allied helmets ive recessed them into the storage areas of my

?

Default Re: Share your display tips!

As helmets are my thing, using a flag on a Bugme helmet stand instead of a head is my favorite way to display my stuff. The case top has been removed for a clearer shot.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Share your display tips!
    P
    Many

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Don kihotis, my other hobby is diving and i have always wanted one of these since i was a kid, sadly it's a repo mate and not very old my mum and dad bought it me for my 40th birthday, the were going to get me a real one until the seen the price of them
    i do love it though
    cheers Ronnie
    Thanks for the reply Ronnie.
    Pity about the helmet. A real one would be a true gem. But who knows, maybe one day you can afford it. Never lose hope
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

I'd like to contribute to the thread; I finally had the money to pick up an antique curio cabinet a few months back...I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I have enjoyed all of yours...
    Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

Share your display tips!   Share your display tips!  

Share your display tips!  
    Attached Images Attached Images Share your display tips! 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5