Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

?

Wow, that is an amazing contribution. The level of collecting shared on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

That's an outstanding display Athor. We'll done.

Great Items Guys!
    Here is my impression of a Japanese Civil Defense Member.

Regards,GeoffShow your mannequins!

?

Default Polish Military paramedic - fortress Kolberg 1945

THE POLISH ARMY ON THE EASTERN FRONT
    6th INFANTRY DIVISION, 14TH INFANTRY REGIMENT

Show your mannequins!

The battle for the fortress Kołobrzeg / Kolberg
    March 1945

Ewelina - Military paramedic

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Sanitary bag contents. Dressings and medicines of German and occupied Poland. Due to the lack of Soviet supplies, the sanitary services of the Polish Army in the Eastern Front had to stock up on bandages obtained or bought in pharmacies in the liberated country.

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Personal effects
    Newspapers published in liberated Poland. Polish banknotes, printed in Moscow. Propaganda brochure. Items produced in occupied Poland: Knorr - instant bouillon (production in Poznań), Domestic Tea (Warsaw), PEBECO - toothpaste and NIVEA cream (Poznań), Ultrasol cream (Krakow), PERSIL - washing powder (production in Bydgoszcz), BATON chocolate - Soviet production

Show your mannequins!

The figure / mannequin of a nurse is modeled on the auhentic figure of a brave woman Ewelina Nowak
    She was born on July 30, 1925 in Wołyń in the village of Mirosławka, Łuck poviat. Her father, Wojciech, owned a small farm. In 1939, she graduated from primary school in her home village. She spent the period of the USSR's aggression on Poland and the German occupation in her home village, working on her parents' farm. After the Red Army entered the Eastern Borderlands of the Second Polish Republic in the summer of 1944, she was mobilized and incorporated into the 1st Polish Army with her cousin, like many other girls from Volhynia and Podolia. She completed her initial military training in the former Eastern Borderlands, in the communications company of the 14th infantry regiment. She was distinguished by great energy, discipline and the will to master the military art well. After the recruitment period, she was sent to a sanitary course in the 4th Infantry Division. After completing the course, she returned to the home 14th Infantry Regiment and went to the front with it. It took part in the January offensive of 1945, in the battles for Warsaw, then fought in the area of ​​the former Polish-German border and breaking the Pomeranian Wall, fighting, among others, at Nadarzyce, Iłowiec and Wierzchów. During the fighting and helping wounded soldiers, she was distinguished by great calmness, determination and courage. During the fights for Wał Pomorski, she was awarded the silver medal "Meritorious in the Field of Glory".

Show your mannequins!

In the first days of March 1945, with the 14th regiment, she reached Kołobrzeg, where on March 10 she took part in heavy fights for the white barracks. On March 13, she was active in the area of ​​today's Trzebiatowska Street, helping wounded soldiers whom she brought from the battlefield and bandaged them. When she set off for another wounded, one of the soldiers warned her about the worsened combat conditions and increased fire from the foreground by German snipers. On that day she was sleepy and very tired, but nevertheless she went to the battlefield. While she was crawling to another wounded soldier, she was fatally shot by a German sharpshooter. The comrades in the fight tried to get her and the wounded soldier down, but due to the heavy German fire it was impossible. Only under the cover of night the body of the nurse was brought on a "palatka". The soldiers did not want to bury the well-known and well-known nurse without military ceremonial. Her solemn funeral with military honors took place on March 15. She was buried near the place of her death. After the war, Ewelina Nowak's body was exhumed and moved to the War Cemetery in Kołobrzeg - Zieleniewo, where she rests among the soldiers who died in the battle for Kołobrzeg.(Polish losses in the Battle of Kołobrzeg / Kolberg amounted to 1,206 killed and missing without a trace, and approximately 2,500 wounded.)

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

In 1980 in Kołobrzeg (now a well-known resort, health resort on the Baltic Sea), the Nurse Monument was unveiled - a bronze monument by Adolf Cogiel.

The monument is a tribute to women who fought in the ranks of the Polish Army for the freedom of the homeland during World War II, especially in the fights for Kołobrzeg. It shows a kneeling girl dressed in a soldier's uniform, with a bag with a cross on her shoulder. It is a nurse providing aid to a wounded soldier. The model of the girl on the monument was the nurse Ewelina Nowak. The monument is designed so that the sun's rays do not reach the girl's face

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins! Show your mannequins!

In 2018, the name of the heroic nurse "Ewelina Nowak" was given to a train running from Kołobrzeg to Szczecin

Show your mannequins!
    Last edited by Dabi26; 06-24-2022 at 09:00 PM.

Nice. And also the story.

Regards
    Santi

?

Very impressive Gentlemen!
    Regards, Al

Very nice presentation Dabi26. Thanks for your effort and time.

?

wouldn't a female medic have worn trousers in the field in combat? not a short skirt, just curious?

?

Usually they wore black, navy blue or green skirts. Don't be surprised that women wore skirts on the front. Scots, boys did it too

Good afternoon. Excuse me for my English, I am translating by a translator.
    For the last time I have been collecting original items from the Red Army. Basically, the equipment and trench art of the soldiers of the Red Army. I recently purchased my first full-length mannequin. All items presented on the mannequin with the exception of shoes and windings of the original production of the World War II period. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.Show your mannequins!

Page 62 of 78 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 ... LastLast