Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

?

he even has some small pock mocks. that you don't normally ever see on one. just the best.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

?

Outstanding Display !
    Regards, Al

TWS
    ?

Covid Panzergrenadier.

Show your mannequins!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Lousy picture, but one of my favorites

Show your mannequins!

TWS
    ?

After watching the scary mainstream media news reports on the pandemic, Fritz decided to step up his mask game.

Show your mannequins!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Howdy, friends! I've been trying to finish off this NCO Waffenrock mannequin for the longest time, but I haven't been able to find a suitable pair of white-piped trousers. Well I've finally nailed them down, and the "walking-out dress" NCO mannequin is complete. The trousers are a bit long for my mannequin (they were apparently for quite a tall fellow) but I've managed to make them work.

Show your mannequins!

One more! Here's a pre/early-war Infanterie soldat with a nice 1937 dated greatcoat with bottle-green collar, M35 re-issue helmet and a '39 dated RR Stielhandgranate.

I really like these early coats. They have such a nice color and the quality is outstanding - they're incredibly well constructed. This one is stamped on the lining as belonging to Infantry Regiment 15, 3rd Company.

-DF

Show your mannequins!

?

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

My Canadian has evolved somewhat over the last few weeks, but I am still awaiting 10 stripper clips and 50 deactivated .303 rounds to fill his bandolier to capacity.

I have also upgraded my other (British) mannequin, but am not quite sure it is now historically correct: do you think Royal Engineers might have worn toggle ropes on 6 June 1944?

?

There are real marvels in your collections but I remain unsatisfied with the Kriegsmarine

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Quote by Didier View Post

do you think Royal Engineers might have worn toggle ropes on 6 June 1944?

I would think so. Many people believe the toggle rope is an airborne forces item but it was not originally exclusive. It is simply a useful and practical means of attaching items to one another or to assist in carrying/hauling heavy items very quickly. As such combat engineers as well as artillery units etc would have plenty of uses for it. It was a widely used item and I don't think your display could be considered incorrect for including it.

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 01-18-2023 at 04:02 PM. Reason: typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 65 of 78 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 75 ... LastLast