Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

Quote by Jack59 View Post
    Hi Will, I remembered this nice set of fourragères from a French legionnaire (2 REP) brought back from Indochina in 1954/55 by my dad. He was then a Canadian sgt. deployed with the Peace Commission supervising the Geneva Conference ending that war. Being French-Canadian he became friend with French soldiers & legionnaires. I've also included a few good reference books. Enjoy. Jack

Attachment 1648245

Attachment 1648246
    Hi Jack.

Thank you very much for posting these and telling us about your dad being involved with something as momentous as the Geneva Conference. Having the fourragères with a direct link to those times and events is very special.

Kind regards,

Will.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

How about a Hermann Göring Division Oberwachtmeister of Flak
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

?

Default Sultana of Oman cool DPM pattern

Hi everyone, the Sultana of Oman have benefited from a long-standing relationship with the British Army (and Royal Marines) .
    The british influence DPM can easily be seen in this colorful Omani version. Enjoy

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

With my recent purchase of a very nice Schellenberg Schirmmütze, I was inspired to put together a new and improved version of my Pionier Offizier mannequin. Here he is with the Schellenberg, and you can see him with my new Schiffchen here: Pionier Offizier Feldmütze - Thoughts?

Thanks for having a look!

-DF

Show your mannequins!

Default My new additions

Here are two of my gentleman that reside in my office/ War room.
    Thought I would share them with you. One is my Japanese Lieutenant colonel with his back pack map case. His Samurai Sword is not in the photo. I also have a German Medical officer and beside him is a 1899 german uniform and a 1899 Baverian uniform.A black EM panzer soldier. My last one is a EM 1 ss panzer division leibstandarte. Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

?

Default Frogskin from Bulgaria.

For my birthday my sweetheart got me a nice little kit to make a neat background, isn't that nice! I've tried it out, here what it looks like.

Stiff is dress as A Bulgarian Border guard in a Frogskin pattern (early 70s) jumpsuit, worn on top of the normal uniform.

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

He wears a M 1936/C helmet. Note the Bulgarian the tricolor Bulgarian shield.

Show your mannequins!

?

Quote by Jack59 View Post
    Hi Will, I remembered this nice set of fourragères from a French legionnaire (2 REP) brought back from Indochina in 1954/55 by my dad. He was then a Canadian sgt. deployed with the Peace Commission supervising the Geneva Conference ending that war. Being French-Canadian he became friend with French soldiers & legionnaires. I've also included a few good reference books. Enjoy. Jack

Attachment 1648245

Attachment 1648246
    Hello,
    I have the (demilled) MAT 49 that goes with your kit
    The sling wouldn't be period correct, though.
    Regards.

Show your mannequins!

?

Hi Didier, your M49 is great. An icon for sure, its folding, sliding parts & style always did fascinates me.
    Nice grouping also. Keep on the good work with your BGS project.
    Take care. Jack

?

Thank you very much indeed, Jack!
    My BGS mannequin is still missing the Y-straps - yesterday a bloke outbid me on an already overpriced set the seller passed off as 'maybe/I'm not an expert' Luftwaffe/Fallschirmjäger Y-straps Hopefully the guy who got them knew what he was bidding for!
    I do fancy my MAT 49 machine pistol - even though it is demilled, it can still be dry fired and taken apart. These are getting increasingly hard to find nowadays and will often fetch higher prices than semi-auto live assault rifles.
    Best regards from France
    Didier

some changes
    Show your mannequins!

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast