Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast

Show your mannequins!

Article about: My German artillery Oberlautnant (full mannequin) named Hans Wildner (It is a named tunic, hehe ).

?

Thank you Didier. It all started with the cap and before I knew it I had put together this nice uniform. The unissued uniforms are easier to find that you might think. The combat worn items are more sought after especially with regards to tropical uniforms. I feel I just got lucky and received some good advice from fellow forum members.
    Regards, Al

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your mannequins!
    P
    Many

A few mannequins moved around in my room, some photos of my little collecting corner....

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!   Show your mannequins!  

Show your mannequins!  

?

That is a phenomenal Luftwaffe display, Bob - truly a feast for the eye!

Thanks mate...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your mannequins!  

Bob fantastic displays as always
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Thanks mate...

hello everyone,
    i want show you my last one dummy, unteroffizier in Sdkfz 234, Aufklärungs-Abteilung 59, 8 Panzer division in april 1945.
    I hope you will like .
    regards

Show your mannequins!

Show your mannequins!

?

Default Three's a crowd

As you might have noticed, I am always trying to improve my mannequins, which, I must admit, is much easier when you only have a few ones to focus on. So here are my three WW2 Anglo-Canadian mannequins :

Show your mannequins!

From left to right, I have tried to picture three stages of the Normandy operations: an RE officer on D-Day, a Canadian reinforcement during the Battle for Normandy and an REME NCO working at the Mulberry harbour of Arromanches during the summer of 1944.

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

It is obvious from the above photo, which was taken in Arromanches in the morning of June 7, 1944, that some men did not blanco their webbing - the majority did, though.

Show your mannequins!Show your mannequins!

The Hampshires in the streets of Arromanches in the evening of June 6, 1944.

Regards,

Didier

Hello gentlemen,

While browsing this Thread, I saw very beautiful mannequins, often very complete and well presented. Thank you and congratulations to all those who were willing to share their « Treasures » with us.

Now it's time to présent some of mine.

To start : French soldiers: "France 1940".

1) French Soldier 1940 complete double - sided. (Mousqueton Berthier)

2) Lieutenant of the Armored Troops in summer outfit (May 1940 Fusil Lebel).
    Show your mannequins!

3) NCO of Armored Troops in combat uniform and specific helmet Mod. 1923/1926 (Mousqueton Berthier).
    Show your mannequins!

4) Officer of the Armored Machine Guns Vehicles, recognizable by his jacket Mod. 1935 and its helmet Mod. 1935/1938.Show your mannequins!

5) Captain, headquarters staff officer.
    Show your mannequins!

Second part, the North African troops who operated in the French Army in 1944/45.

1) Tirailleur Algérien : Djellaba “Muraille” Algérienne and English web equipment & weapon (Bren gun).
    Show your mannequins!

2) Tirailleur Marocain : Djellaba Marocaine and US Equipment, with English PIAT (Projector Infantry Anti-Tank).

3) Officer Interpreter of the 2th Division Blindée (Général Leclerc) - Alfred BETZ - Berchtesgaden 1945
    Show your mannequins!

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

?

Nice story of the french uniforms across the war by mannequins.

Congrats Francis

Page 74 of 78 FirstFirst ... 24 64 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 LastLast