Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Silver and gold Brosche/ brooch / Miniatur of Mutterkreuz and Half miniatur in gold.

Article about: Hello , i would like to show you my new additions to collection. I was waiting for these for a long time.. especially for half-miniatur. Cheers!

Default Silver and gold Brosche/ brooch / Miniatur of Mutterkreuz and Half miniatur in gold.

Hello ,
    i would like to show you my new additions to collection. I was waiting for these for a long time.. especially for half-miniatur.

Cheers!

Silver and gold Brosche/ brooch / Miniatur of Mutterkreuz and Half miniatur in gold.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver and gold Brosche/ brooch / Miniatur of Mutterkreuz and Half miniatur in gold.
    P
    Many

Very nice!
    Some of these are not easy to find in good condition.
    I collect silver variations as that is the grade awarded to my Oma.
    Here are some of them.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Wau ... it's very nice! Im little bit jealous
    Im collecting all mutterkreuzes because i like design and its fun to looking for them