Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)

Article about: Hello everyone. This past Sunday I attended Stone Militaria Fair, so thought I would share my small haul. As many people who attend UK Militaria Fairs have probably noticed, three cast membe

Default Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)

Hello everyone.

This past Sunday I attended Stoneleigh Militaria Fair, so thought I would share my small haul.

As many people who attend UK Militaria Fairs have probably noticed, three cast members of the classic tv show, Allo Allo regularly attend, so after many years I finally decided to get their autographs. I got one signed photo of all three and a copy of the fallen Madonna with the big boobies signed.

The other items were -

A German death card.

A small Home Guard group.

A 1940 dated Yoke to complete a set of pouches.

A pair of French 'Lizard' camo trousers. I have been interested in getting a pair for quite a while and I got these for a really good price compared to what they sell for. I think they are known as TTA 47, but am happy to be corrected.

TTA47 "toutes armes" or "modele general", "modele allege"

If anyone else attended the show and would like to share what they got please do.

Kind regards,

Will.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)   Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)  

Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)   Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)  

Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)   Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)  

Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)  
    Last edited by Willmore; 01-30-2023 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Typo

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small haul from Stoneleigh Militaria Fair (UK)
    P
    Many

Looks like you had a great day Willmore, loved watching Allo Allo back in the day. The fallen Madonna needs framing, or hiding in a knock wurst!

Thanks BC. It was really good, but VERY busy even at 11am when I got there. Yeah, same here and some of my earliest memories are watching it with my dad. Ha ha ha, brilliant, but I think I will get it framed opposed to the Knock wurst idea lol.

Hi Will...looks like your Hunt and Harvest has been very fruitful

Nice that you got to meet those cast members as well

Cheers Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks Larry. Yeah it was nice to speak to them, they are all very friendly and down to earth too.

A signed Fallen Madonna with the big boobies, A treasure indeed!

It has come at a good time, because my better half said she wanted some pictures for living room lol. Interestingly one of the originals that was used in the show sold for £15000 a couple of years ago.