Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

some bit and pieces and other stuff

Article about: you sir have the MOTHER LOAD of disks'.

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some bit and pieces and other stuff
    P
    Many

?

some bit and pieces and other stuff

Quote by BlackCat1982 View Post
    Attachment 1497746

Think Kurt Arendt deserves a bit more. His casualty and burial card.

Attachment 1497747

Attachment 1497748
    Sadly I see from the VDK that his remains have not yet been recovered. I wonder when his grave marker was found?

?

Very sad indeed to hear this.I can tell you that this marker comes from a very big collection in Russia.That is been sold.No date when it was found.Maybe the graveyard was run over by t34 tanks en the rest was used as firewood.it won't be the first cemetery where this happened .The hate was then very intens.There are still millions of germans to be found on the eastern front and millions of russians to be found.Its a race against time,look at some of the ekms i have showed the almost are perish.The diggers in Russia work almost all together with German authorities and do a great job.Where the official authorities do not have enough manpower

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4