Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

some bit and pieces and other stuff

Article about: you sir have the MOTHER LOAD of disks'.

?

Default some bit and pieces and other stuff

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some bit and pieces and other stuff
    P
    Many

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

You have quite the collection of tags!

I'm going to take a guess and say most of these were found in the Stalingrad/Volgograd region of Russia? I know I've seen the Luftwaffe 'Gull' tag commonly found there.

?

Hello,thank you for your reply.Yes indeed there are some pieces found in the area of Volgograd.Others where found in the Kaliningrad area/Koningsberg.These bad cleaned ones are indeed found around Stalingrad the flakabzeichen also and the cufflink.Wkrsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

Hungarian and romanian ww2 dogtag.some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

some bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuffsome bit and pieces and other stuff

?

I am a bit too enthusiastic and I forgot that this is the EKM department .Sorry about this, otherwise the moderator will just have to remove it. Respect Wkr Have a nice evening uh day or morning.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast