Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

some of my british Gulf war small arms displays

Article about: Here is some part of my Gulf war 1 British small arms displays, first up (sorry for bad lighting) Sterling L2A3 SMG and L2A2 grenade displays (inert ofc): and my L85A1 (SA80) display, the sm

Default some of my british Gulf war small arms displays

Here is some part of my Gulf war 1 British small arms displays, first up (sorry for bad lighting) Sterling L2A3 SMG and L2A2 grenade displays (inert ofc):

some of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displays

and my L85A1 (SA80) display, the small arms cleaning kit is the rare first type universal kit for the L1A1 SLR AND L85 Series, as such has the tools for both Weapons:

some of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displayssome of my british Gulf war small arms displays

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement some of my british Gulf war small arms displays
    P
    Many

?

Very nice display you have. Nice with the items that belongs to the gun.

Very nice Phil,
    being armoured I also had my SLR and Browning HP to hand as well as my good old SMG.

Cheers
    Doug

thank you this is just a small area of my collection of Gulf war items, i hope to show more of it soon, and Doug excellent, im hoping to add an slr and HP to my collection at some point

?

Nice!!!!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

This is a most impressive set up.. Thank you for sharing with us your collection..

Museum quality..

Smitty

Great Groupings and well displayed ,thank you for sharing your interesting GW collection Phil