Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Spanish / Falange items

Article about: A small collection of Spanish / Falange items

JMM
    ?

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    The last of any collection is always the most desired. Good luck, although I have to tell you that I have never seen a white one without border.
    Those are some bad news… I knew the white one was a bir difficult to find but didn't know it was that rare.
    Will keep looking...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanish / Falange items
    P
    Many

Default don´t give up

Buscador - todocoleccion

Hi JMM.

Here you have about two hundred on sale of all colors and one hundred percent originals

JMM
    ?

Thanks mate
    All these were bought at TC. I found all very easily except for the last 2 (black and white without border). But I have an alert for the white one

As I usually browse every week on TC I will pay attention to see if one appears and I can notify you in time.

I found the following: "The first model with the yoke and the arrows and two "S", hung on a ribbon, the yoke and arrows disappeared in the second model, and the ribbon became a pin and the code of colors, and already in the 3rd model and last, unlike the previous ones, the edges around the "S" disappear, there were several colors that indicated the notes reached in the course or provision of 3 months.
    I remember very vaguely that in 1971 or 1972 my mother obtained her degree as a teacher (she was about 27 or 28 years old) she had to do the course of two months (I remember) in the camp of the Feminine Section, as a requirement to be able to practice her profession of teacher.
    Who knows where her emblem will be ...
    I send you the link to this information.
    MEDALLAS E INSIGNIAS DE LA GUERRA CIVIL POSGUERRA Y FRANQUISMO: SERVICIO SOCIAL FALANGE

JMM
    ?

Thanks a lot.
    There has been much debate about the colors (some even said they were conected to the diferent regions…) Notes reached in the course seems the more logical one. Too bad your mum didn't keep hers.
    Thank you once again

Default More information (or maybe desinformation)

Hello JMM I have continued to investigate and I have reached two conclusions:

1. It is almost certain that there is nothing or almost nothing written about the meaning of the color code of the emblems of the "Social Service" of the "Feminine Section" of Flange. It may have to do with qualifications obtained or also, according to some comment, with permanence in the service.

2. It is the best kept secret of the "Feminine Section"

So do not be discouraged that you may be the first to complete the collection of emblems.
    Greetings.

Spanish / Falange items

Spanish / Falange items

JMM
    ?

Quote by TABSTABS1964 View Post
    The last of any collection is always the most desired. Good luck, although I have to tell you that I have never seen a white one without border.
    Hi TABSTABS1964

Made a web search and found out that a no border white pin was sold a couple of years ago at TC
    I'll keep waiting and maybe another one pops out

Spanish / Falange itemsSpanish / Falange items

?

Awesome, I'll keep my eyes out for one as well. The thrill is in the hunt. Good Luck !

The news can not be better!
    Courage JMM. Like Aldo, I will also be attentive to your search

JMM
    ?

Thank you gentlemen. Very kind of you (maybe this will be a looong hunt…)

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast