Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Swiss Jacket M70

Article about: Here's an example with a grey brown dominant background colour '80 manufactured - see difference with the helmet cover background colour. Must say these are a real hard core jacket! more so

Dragged out old Fritzy!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Swiss Jacket M70
    P
    Many

Couldn't stop at the M70, had to grab a TAZ83 & cap!

Really nice Sets shown here on your thread Rene' and you have been busy on the collecting front ,Good old Fritz showing it all off to it's best I got a couple of Camo Covered Swiss Helmets so might as well add here if you don't mind ,well that's if you can see them as they blend in so well Swiss Jacket M70
    Regards James

Cheers James the right one is a bit oddball on the front there - different pattern?

Looking good Rene. I've got the baseball style cap as well.

Just opened my lockup and pulled out the M70 jacket Rene. It's got an ink stamp makers mark rather than the printed label. Earlier model perhaps? I'll fire up some photos soon.

Hanging out to see it Mate, waiting on a pair of TAZ83 trousers from your NZ, hoping the Wifey doesn't catch it first or I'll be up the crappers! Got away with the jacket and cap!

An Odd Ball indeed Rene' ,i think this camo cover could rewrite all we know so far on this pattern Swiss Jacket M70Swiss Jacket M70Swiss Jacket M70Swiss Jacket M70
    Regards James

Yep Cheers for the extra shots James, bet ya found this one in a box full of regular covers and this poor little puppy stared right into your eyes?
    What a variation!

Trousers came in - late pair, to me the quality has slightly declined! YKK zips being one.
    Got away with this one again! but a pair of UK '80's OD trousers inbound (from NZ) may well be my un doing!?!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 10-10-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: added text

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast