Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

The TWS 2024 SOS Haul

Article about: It's that time of year again. This SOS was fantastic. A lot of good material was to be had (as well as the usual landmines and just plain stinkers of course). Had a great time chatting with

?

Absolutely amazing finds sir. Love the wrap and tunic. A beautiful wrap is on my bucket list someday. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your eye candy

Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The TWS 2024 SOS Haul
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

@MAP Thank-you sir!

Yes, off topic but I resolved the "forced log out every 1-2 minutes" issue. I had always kept the "remember me" box checked. However, when I got back from SOS I unchecked it, refreshed the page, and then re-checked it. That seems to have been the solution.
    Last edited by TWS; 02-27-2024 at 03:03 AM.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

TWS
    ?

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Absolutely amazing finds sir. Love the wrap and tunic. A beautiful wrap is on my bucket list someday. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your eye candy

Tim
    Thanks Tim! You are very welcome.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Like I said on Saturday morning, you have my vote for the best haul of the show - probably because our interests align so well. As always, it was nice catching up with you! Congrats!

Simply maahvelous Todd

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

TWS
    ?

Quote by sfk20 View Post
    Like I said on Saturday morning, you have my vote for the best haul of the show - probably because our interests align so well. As always, it was nice catching up with you! Congrats!
    Thanks Sean. You are too kind. Great catching up and that last purchase you made - the one you brought by the table to let me drool over - made me envious. Great catch!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Wow, a lifetime collection, all in one show! Congrats very much! The Panzer Wrap is so killer looking and your example is stunning.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

TWS
    ?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Wow, a lifetime collection, all in one show! Congrats very much! The Panzer Wrap is so killer looking and your example is stunning.

Green
    Thank-you Green. I really like the wrapper a lot. It filled a very specific gap in my collection.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

MAP
    ?

Quote by TWS View Post
    @MAP Thank-you sir!

Yes, off topic but I resolved the "forced log out every 1-2 minutes" issue. I had always kept the "remember me" box checked. However, when I got back from SOS I unchecked it, refreshed the page, and then re-checked it. That seems to have been the solution.
    Good to hear. I think the Tech support also released a patch related to the Remember Me box that fixed the problem.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Great items well done!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast