Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ukrainian Paratrooper Jacket

Article about: Hello folks. Another recent purchase. This is a Soviet-produced TTsKO jacket (tritsvetnaia kamuflirovannaia odezhda, meaning three-colour camouflage) repurposed by the fledgling Ukrainian VD

CBH
    ?

Suspensions in the past have resulted in once active members never returning to the forum. I truly hope this isn’t the case with René. It seems very heavy handed to me, I don’t believe he made any personal threats of violence or the like, that have resulted in suspension of members in the past.
    Soon this site will be a sea of "is this Fake" posts with little substance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ukrainian Paratrooper Jacket
    P
    Many

“Suspension” usually means a TEMPORARY removal for an offence. I’m struggling to see an offence unless it’s the use of the K word re Germans...I found out that the J word wasn’t acceptable re Japanese...... René is a huge contributor here...I hope he’s on a temporary time-out only and that he comes back

I also hope that reneblacky will get the chance to post again here in the forum.
    Personally, I don't see any misconduct here in the post / thread that would justify its permanent blocking.

A suspension is temporary.
    Where it goes after this is up to Rene. We do not allow any members to remove their posts and photos because they are "pissed".
    Anyone doing this is subject to the same.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    A suspension is temporary.
    Where it goes after this is up to Rene. We do not allow any members to remove their posts and photos because they are "pissed".
    Anyone doing this is subject to the same.
    Ralph.
    It may well be that it's really too late and I'm already a bit tired, maybe it was a few beers too many, but did Renblacky delete the image attachments from his threads, or were they removed at his request ?
    I've now randomly selected some of the threads he started, but I can't find any more pictures...

CBH
    ?

Nice job, looks like René has removed all HIS photos from his threads, leaving them all but useless. I stand behind my Heavy Handed statement regarding his Suspension. They are his photos after all. Maybe you should try to keep longtime members here instead of chasing them away. I remember when this site was very educational and active, but it seems that is never rewarded only ridiculed. Keep up the great work, I’m sure the one post wonders will be the most active members here soon.

As I wrote above, I'm sorry that reneblacky has been blocked.
    I have always enjoyed reading his posts and I think he means the same.

I did ask Ade Stevenson where it says in the forum rules that you are not allowed to delete photographs. He assured me that this has been the case since the start of the forum, and maybe that is so. But if that is the case, it must be one of those unwritten rules - because there is absolutely nothing in the forum rules that specifically bans you from deleting photographs from your posts. All that is said is that our photographs (intellectual property) become the property of the forum. And if the moderators want us to stop deleting pictures, then they need to make this absolutely clear in the rules.

What a sorry state of affairs this has turned into. Had I known what would become of this thread, I never would have started it in the first place. I’m sad to say I can no longer see that it has any educational value left, and would not begrudge the admin team if they wished to delete it. I was planning on posting a dedicated thread for militaria of the war in Ukraine anyway, and think that it would fit better there.

B.B.

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    I did ask Ade Stevenson where it says in the forum rules that you are not allowed to delete photographs. He assured me that this has been the case since the start of the forum, and maybe that is so. But if that is the case, it must be one of those unwritten rules - because there is absolutely nothing in the forum rules that specifically bans you from deleting photographs from your posts. All that is said is that our photographs (intellectual property) become the property of the forum. And if the moderators want us to stop deleting pictures, then they need to make this absolutely clear in the rules.
    Clear in the Rules > https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/faq.p...xt=1&match=all

Take your time reading theres alot to take in as these rules were created when this website was first created. Its ALL there !
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast